Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fucking freaking boring holidays!!

It's semester break. Even tho, it's the 1st week, it's already fucking freaking boring!!! I dont feel like going back to Penang. But there is something I need to do over there. So I'm going back on weekends. And might be coming back around 27th.

Well, I manage to register subject according to the course structure. Something I wanted. So, kinda feeling happy. And last sem finals was like okay okay only. Hoping to pass all. I really wanna pass all!!

And there is something going on. Lil tiny happy stuffs. I dont want to write about it now. Coz I usually post something and being happy all. Then everything will fall apart right in front of me. So, this time, let it be slow and steady.

So, as conclusion, everything is great. Just I need something to fill up my time during sem break. And as everybody knows, my days starts around 5 pm everyday. So, I dunno whats there for me around that time.

p.s.: Its starts with a "A" and ends with a "A". =)

No comments:

Post a Comment