Saturday, April 10, 2010

Start over??

Okay, let's start over. Everything. Just leave the education part alone. Don't think about that.

Girlfriend?? Yea, I need one. I need some one to love. Some one to care about. Something to hold me and gimme confidence. Some one to heal the scars. Some one to hold my hand and walk with me in this life. Something to believe in. Yea, I need one so badly. And I know, love is pain. The pain is so bad, so sharp, I been through it. I know I can't be trusting other girl anymore. But...... It's just, the pain of some girls did can only be cured by another girl. So, I need to try. I dunno how many shots I gonna give or I have. So, I just hoping, please, please, where the fucking hell are you baby??!! I'm gonna find another one. Fuck the pain, fuck all those fear in me, I'm gonna open my heart again. I'm gonna do with my old way. Choosy. That's the only way that satisfy me. FULLY!! =)

Friends?? Well, the most beautiful thing ever happened in my life. Nothing less. I have more and more from them. I just love every moment with them. It's like a tattoo in my life. Never gonna disappear. =)

p.s.: Fuck sadness, fuck emo-ness, there's only one life for me and I wanna live every moment of it. Hopefully, it's not too much to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment